If you follow us on twitter, you would have gotten the notice a few weeks ago that we have added a few new items to our Ahia.

So many new things to tell you. Where to start from…..

Let’s start with the oils.

We now have

• Avocado Oil
  • Castor Oil (not the Jamaican Black Castor Oil version which we still offer)
  • Grape Seed Oil ( A lot of people asked for this so that they could try out the Oil Cleanse Method.)
  • Sweet Almond Oil

These oils are also now available in 5 oz bottles (while stocks last). The lower price of these sizes makes it easier for you to buy several different oils and try them out before deciding on even larger sizes.

Coconut Oil is also available in a much smaller size of 2 oz.

We also have a few new Essential Oils

• Clary Sage
  • Eucalyptus
  • Ginger
  • Peppermint
  • Lemon
  • Lemon Grass
All our essential oil bottles now come with orifice reducers/droppers so that you can measure out the amount of essential oil properly. This is very important as essential oils are really potent and you only want a few drops at a time anyway. I have started drafting a post on essential oils which I will put up soon.

Lastly, I will speak about our line of handcrafted soaps. We have our very own Natural Nigerian handcrafted shampoo bars. They are clay based and will give a clean wash without stripping the hair of moisture. We have had quite a bit of feedback about them from customers and they noted that the shampoo bars lathered easily, left their hair feeling clean and their tresses moisturized. There are 2 variants for now – the Goats Milk and Honey Bar as well as the Aloe Coconut Bar.

It doesn’t stop at the shampoo bars. We also have a purifying activated charcoal bar which is a big hit with those that feel they need a deep clean that doesn’t leave their skin stripped. Lastly, we have bath bars (some of which come with generous chunks of glycerin) which give you a nice bath experience.

Like I said, there is a lot to cover and I will not be able to do it all in one post. More in an upcoming post.

If you wish to order, please click: http://naturalnigerian.com/ahia

Ihuoma

Please consider adding shea moisture products and qhemet biologics products. I hear they are nothing short of amazing and natural too

Nnenna

I agree. I am using Shea moisture (Shea butter and coconut lines) right now and the products are great and natural! It would be great if you carried it so I don’t have to order it abroad and have it shipped here!#toomuchwahala

Jenny

Wow! This is exciting! So much products to choose from i m now soo confused . Really looking forward to your subsequent post on how to use thes products.

Niki

Do you make the body soap yourself and are you able to provide a full ingredients list for the soap too?

patrick

pls i am in need of shea butter and citronella oil.u guys should stock this product.cos am in dare need of it

Medina

Hi, i would like to purchase rosemary oil, tea tree oil, almond oil and jojoba oil. If u have them please send me a price list on my email or text to 0803*****. Thank you.

Debo

Good morning, just to find out if I could get the following items from you:

patchouli extract
Canola oil
Grapeseed oil

Your prompt response would be appreciated.

ekaetinne beautylish

hey,was just going through google and was amazed to find out that some of the things i traveled to buy re so close to me like essential oils, but the facts till remains how can i order for them to be delivered to me in abuja. thanks and will so much appreciate if am been reply to.

Bimbola

Hi,
Please do you have lavender oil available? I also need the Jamaican Black Castor oil.

aizen

Hello first I want commend you for doing what you do.pls I want to find if you have any eBook on soap making thank you.

Abubakar

Good day sir/Madam,

I am based in Kano and would like to order for Essential oils. Please sent me detail on how to go about it. And please include the cost of the available essential oils. Thank you

jumi

Please do u av a branch in lagos,if yes,pls can u send a list of all branches in lagos 2my email address so I can check the nearest branch 2me,thanks