I have made a few changes to the Ahia (Igbo word for Market) and rather than have folks wade through tons of information to find the changes, here are the highlights:
- We have discontinued Burdock Root Powder as well as Horsetail Powder.
- We replaced the latter with the Cut and Sifted (C/S) version as this works better in formulations, for making teas e.t.c. C/S means that it was chopped up and then sifted to get rid of very small pieces.
- This is actually something we used to carry before – Tom’s of Maine’s Deodorant Sticks. You will find them under the “Other” section.
Back in stock
- Aloe Vera Juice from Lily of The Desert. (This usually goes flying off the shelf so don’t hesitate to place an order right away if you want it).
- Rhassoul Clay – Don’t forget that we sell the Micronized version which is the best.
- We now offer our Organic Nettle Leaves and Horsetail C/S in 100g packs. We have scrapped the 227g version. At N700 for the 100g packs, it makes it cheaper and more accessible to all.
- Bentonite and Rhassoul Clay now come in the 1lb version for those that require more than our standard 0.5lb packs.
- We now offer a flat rate of N500 within Lagos, N1,000 to the East and N1,500 to the North. Far North costs N2,000. These are for standard packages. Bulk purchases will be billed more.
To end, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone that has ever bought anything from our Ahia. We have grown over the last few months and it is all thanks to you!
There will be a few more changes in the next few months – more information on what we sell and hopefully a more efficient way of buying – check on us from time to time.