So, yes, I am in a video. However, not all the facts are correct – even my name is not spelt right (which works for me, lol).

The part of the video where Omozo, Joyce and I appeared was shot at the last meet up

Halima

I was smiling all through the video. I’m really proud of you and what you do. More coconut oil to your fro AKA more grease to your elbow #imchessy #okbye

Adeola @ TheManeCaptain

love the video! you definitely have flawless skin. I started doing a honey cleansing method after you posted it on your facebook page.
omozo’s hair is very beautiful and bouncy!
i see African Naturalistas hair products on there too..

themanecaptain.blogspot.ca

Kemi

I love it! It’s great to finally be able to put a face to the wonderful brand that is Natural Nigerian. I wish you the very best now and always. Meanwhile, the last interview with the hair stylist, is that a salon in Lagos? If it is, I’ll love to know where. Some of us are earnestly waiting for Omozo to open her salon :D Well done ladies.

Thank you so very much Kemi. The salon is in Abuja. You can head to Apples and Oranges in V/I while waiting for Omozo to open her salon. Omozo, we are praying for you!

Nigerian Food TV

Aww dear , good to finally see the face behind the wonderful work. You and the ladies are doing such a great job. More power to your elbows.
Hope to see more of you :)

Clare Chona

Glad to know Africa is increasing in the all natural look! Would love to keep in touch with…..Ahia? Is that her name. I’ve been a natural thirteen years now and loving it. Keep in touch :). Clare Chona, Zambia

Ruqayya

Hiya.

I am very interested in sourcing Palm Kernel Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter in large quantities.

Will you be able to help?