Cosmetic classes nigeriaAs you probably know, I make my own hair and skin products and have done so for years. Quite a number of people have asked me to teach them how to do so and I have never been able to do so. Why? Because I always want things done just so – to the strictest standards.

I am very lucky to have met and partnered with a licensed Formula Botanica tutor, Nkechi Ofoegbu, to bring you this training. Nkechi is not only a licensed Formula Botanica tutor, she is very particular about maintaining standards and together, we will ensure that you get the best quality training you can receive in Nigeria.

We will even have a real time, on line (network willing) opening statement from the founder of Formula Botanica.

So, if you have ever

• been curious about how creams and emulsions are made
  • wondered what ingredients will give you what result
  • want to start your own skin or hair care line
  • wanted to be able to make your very own skin care products

then you need to sign up for this class.

And yes, you will get to take your yummy creations home with you.

Naturally, we can’t admit everyone so it is strictly on a first pay, first served basis.

See you there!

Nkechi

I am very interested in this but it will not be possible for me to come to Lagos. Will it be possible for you to hold a training session in Port Harcourt?

Fadesola

When I saw this I literally did my happy dance. Thank you so much. I have been waiting for this opportunity. I am saving the date and time.

Fadesola

Thank you Natural nigerian i was just checking the formula botanica website and i was saying to mysef that their diploma is a bit on the pricey side. I am saving the dateand time.

padei egberibin

pls I’ll like to know how long d training would last and if there will be accomodation for those coming from far because I’m coming from Bayelsa.

Verere

But how much is the fee? I am not only interested I’m coming with 3 other interested ladies. But we av 2 know d fees in advance. Pls.

Hello Verere. The cost of the training is on the flyer we have posted here: N40,000. Hope to see you there. Please remember that we have limited space and that means we will reserve spaces on a first pay, first served basis.

Nguhemen

For those of us that cant attend, will there be videos available? and at what cost will it be? Also hope another training will be scheduled as well at another more convenient time and place.

Chastmier Ejorh

NN. I admire your work for things natural and safe. Unfortunately I missed the last training in June. How sad. May I know when the next one would be. I’d really love to attend and I’m hoping it will be in Lagos.

mel

please i am just seeing this and have always been interested…when is the next class coming up? Thanks.

Nancy

Awwwww tnk God I can actually do tis training in Nigeria God bless you ma’am please for 2016 will want to be among d first badge but interested in making soaps, creams, scrubs etc

Rachel

Your Comment here. Plz I will like to get d location and also a contact address nd d fee.am intrested in d training as soon as possible

George Bukola

Hello, please I will like to know when, where and the fee for the next training did year(2016).Also your contact.

Norbert Ilo

Pls I want learn how to produce body cream and bath soap etc. Am the one that call you. Am in Die-Die Abuja. Thanks.

Buike

I wish to learn how to make facial cream and whitening soap ,please can you give me your direct contact so that i will reach you

lynda

Pls is it too late to register and gow much is their accomodation and how many months training, what other things do u need to bring apart from the 40, 000

BLOSSOM

I will like to learn. Please how much and ur location
How may days
Thanks

Ibiamina

I really want to learn.Am not in lagos but I can come over.when is the next training session .

Erykah

pls i really want and need to know when the training for these year will commence.

bethel

when will you do your training for 2016.i am interseted.i live in delta state nigeria

Onwaeze Dorothy Onome

Please I want to know your next training date. I’m from Delta State

Lovetee

I live in Australia I have been wishing to make my own
Skins care products so if you can help me that will bee
Great.

Titilola jumoke

I am interested in the training and also want to know if there is a training on hair care products.
lastly, how much does the training cost

joysofia

please ma, I am interested in making soaps, creams, scrubs etc n would want to get info when your training in 2017 would commence. I stay in Lagos.
thank you ma.

Aidee

This is an awesome opportunity training on how to make organic body products. I am so in.
Please when is 2017 section scheduled to hold as I am based in PH, to enable me plan ahead.
Please keep me posted.

God bless.

Echezpeter

Pls can you bring this training to ANAMBRA STATE? I and a lot of people i have shown this training from you are solemly interested but what holds us back is the distance.

Aderanti Olamide

Your Comment I am from Osogbo Osun State and I have really been researching formula botanical but I have not been able to get the training done for some reasons…. Can you bring the training to Osogbo or a place close? Or better still run it online?

Lolo

I will love to come to Lagos for traning , the full package. Can I know the cost and duration of training.