Today is our first day of work in 2016! Beyond re-opening the Ahia, I also came on here to give you a little insight about what is going on with me, personally.

As a few of you know, I have built and have managed Natural Nigerian ​while juggling the role of parent and full time worker. My job had me travel at least 6 our of 12 months a year and was pretty much full on. It was HARD to juggle things. There were many nights of going to bed past midnight and waking up at 5a.m to work for 12 hours.

What this meant for Natural Nigerian as a business was that while we somehow kept muddling through, it was not my primary focus and as such ​was not growing at the rate at which it should.

A few months ago, I posted this on Instagram. ​

Unfortunately, I could not share any more information at the time but what had happened then was that my plans to leave formal employment were finally being validated by the universe.

Prior to that time I hadn't gotten the nod and since I am a person who relies on her intuition to make decisions, I couldn't take a step without that nod.

Anyhoo, like the image above says, Wherever you are, be all there! I formally resigned my "9-5" job and worked my last day on the 4th of January, 2016. Today, 5th January 2016, begins the day when I begin facing Natural Nigerian as my full time job.

This means

• Product releases every quarter this year. To give some insight, there is a MUST TRY hair oil in the works. And something for the guys. I heard y'all when you spoke guys, I heard.
  • More blog​ posts this year. Weekly. Unless I travel. I promise to do this.
  • Better shopping experience in our online store, the Ahia!
  • Many more posts on Instagram. I love that medium and it is a quick way to get information across so definitely follow me on Instagram if you aren't already.
  • More collaborations this year. This is something I think we did rather well last year and I look forward to doing more. Trainings, Workshops, Events. If you want us to work together, please email me. Let's be great together!

To end, I want to say thank YOU. Without you reading, buying and believing in our brand, I would never have had the opportunity to begin on this wonderful adventure. I can't thank you enough and I promise that you won't be disappointed.

Tee

Great news!! Congrats on making that decision.
I sort of suspected though…lol.

More power to your elbows as you set out to take Natural Nigerian to higher heights. I will be in touch soon for a loooong chat, possibly a meet up now that you have the time. I should have done this a while ago but I feared your crazy schedule wouldn’t allow.
Congrats again!!

Thank you so much! You suspected? And here I was thinking I was the master of mystery, lol!

Looking forward to you chatting soon. No more crazy schedule so bring it on!

Skinnybrownie

Cong, you took a bold step and you won’t regret it, I am all for Nigerian products, let’s start supporting our own..

Skinnybrownie

Congrats , you took a bold step and you won’t regret it, I am all for Nigerian products, let’s start supporting our own..

sisimi

My heartfelt congratulations on this bold step. The universe said YES and you have embraced it. May you continue to attract all the guidance you need. I took a similar decision over 2 years ago and I have never looked back. I definitely look forward to more collaborations. Go Girl, the world is yours to conquer!

Yew Moj

Super congrats NN!!!

I am fairly certain you’ll grow amazingly!!

I shall be waiting for all the great stuff in the Ahia! Especially the face cream 🙂

And finally have you in PH!!!

Congratulobia

ijeomaonotu

In this country of a lot of uncertainty i congratulate and applaud your decision. Nothing beats passion, may it take you to great heights.

Natural Girl

Congrats NN!!!! This is starting 2016 with a bang… More power to your elbow.

Nkechi ( realhairrepublic)

Congratulations on having the courage to give all or nothing!! You will have amazing success.God bless your new beginning.
Oh, does this mean I can soon purchase your leave-in for before my online store goes live?? Whoop! Whoop! ( does random traditional dance like a crazy person)

O'yemisi

Congratulations!!!
Tis a very BOLD decision and step. I believe that the appointed time is NOW and you have aligned with God and Destiny. In God’s time, He makes every things beautiful! So expect more beautiful outcomes, successes and no regrets
Happy New Year, Happy New Dawn to you.
Soar!!!

Nnenna

May the journey ahead be unimaginably better than that which came before.

Bless…

Chinenye

So happy for u. Look forward to your post and all. I I think u shud also set up a salon. I will be hitting the your blog like crazy

Isioma

Big, big congratulations NN!
You’re a rock star!
I’m excited for you, and what the future holds for Natural Nigerian.
All the very best!
🙂

Chancey

This is truly a happy new year. A big congratulations to you for taking the bold step and thank God for it because it actually feels so right even for me.
I’ve been looking forward to working with but your schedule seemed tight, so I had put it off….
Well, I’ll be disturbing you from now, please bear with me.

Nne

Yay! NN is back and fierce. I was almost giving up on visiting the blog. I’m not signed up on instagram and not very interested in it. I wish you the very best as you take the proverbial bull by the horn. Grow and shine.

Celestina

Congrats for that bold step! God will bless the move.
I look forward to that someday.
I will soon order some stuff (raw material) for my products. Also looks forward to partnering with you soon, though my schedule is as tight as your former schedule as a parent combining motherhood, entrepreneurship and a full time employment.

Ife ana eme adiro easy!

nosa okafor

nosa okafor

I’m so happy for this decision of full time into your business. I hope your service will improve and will match up to competition. Please reach me on the above mail. I paid for An item and it was delivered twice to me. I called back your customer care to come pick it up but up till now no response. Please come for it, i don’t take people thingsthings to add to mine. Hope to hear from you.

All the best in your new endeavours!

Regards