Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel is the same as its Aloe Vera Juice except that this has been thickened with Carrageenan.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel can be ingested, used in hair and skin care, amongst others. For hair, it can be used for twists. Add to shampoo and conditioners for an extra moisture oomph!
For skin, it can be used on burns and to soothe skin.
From Manufacturer’s Website:
Drink to your health! Our aloe vera gels contain the same 200 biologically-active components as our juices, but have a thicker consistency than the juice. Some consumers find this thicker consistency to have a “soothing” effect. The juices and gels have the same beneficial polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Just pick a consistency that you like best!
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy immune system
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Enhance antioxidant support
- Balance stomach acidity naturally
- Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort