Natural Nigerian™ Neem oil is a vegetable oil, derived from the seeds and fruits of the Neem plant (Dongoyaro tree).
Natural Nigerian™ is an antioxidant, contains essential fatty acids, carotenoids, vitamins E and many others. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, acts as a good antiseptic agent, astringent as well as a moisturizer.
Some of its benefits on the skin include:
- Anti-aging and skin protection as it gets easily absorbed by the skin and rejuvenates it and improves its elasticity. Regular use of neem oil also smoothens wrinkles and fine lines, thus fights the signs of ageing.
- It helps to remove skin pigmentation when applied regularly.
- It helps to fights acne and relieves symptoms of Ezcema.
- It helps to fights fungal Infections like ring worm and athlethe’s
- It removes dryness because it moisturizes the skin so deeply that it can repair prolonged skin dryness as well. Thus, it is also used in medicated dryness repair products and its herbal moisturizing formula gives you a well-toned skin that is free of cracks and freckles.
Some of its benefits on the hair include:
- Weekly application of Neem oil can result in healthier scalp and healthy hair. It also gives the hair a nice shine.
- It helps to get rid of dandruff and is excellent in the treatment of head lice.
- It can be used to condition rough and frizzy hair.
- It promotes hair growth.
Some other uses include:
- As general antiseptic for cleaning and treating minor wounds, dirty surfaces and to make hand wash or toothpaste.
- In production of pesticides, fungicides and germicides
- In making bug repellent at home and so can help combat ant, cockroach and termite infestations.
- As insecticide thus, can rid your home of mosquitoes and their breeding sites.
- It is extremely popular in all products of aromatherapy that help to restore mental health.
Neem oil has a rather strong smell and so you may need to add a few drops of essential oils like Lavender or lemongrass to the mixture to mask the smell.
Store in a cool dark place and away from sunlight. Neem oil can easily solidify even at low room temperatures. Should this happen, simply put the bottle in warm water (below 35 degree C) to liquefy.