No products in the cart.

Buy Cocoa Butter Sell NigerianIf you have been on Nat Mane‘s blog or my twitter account (@naturalnigerian) recently, you may have read that I now offer cocoa butter for sale.

The day I finally got my order in, I was as excited as a kid. You see, I had never ever ever seen or used raw cocoa butter before. My experience with it has been limited to finding it in imported creams and lotions.

First of all, cocoa butter smells divine – like chocolate. I had done my research and knew it was a hard butter but was still surprised at just how hard it was. If you thought that Shea butter was difficult to spread, wait till you experience raw cocoa butter. Anway, I made a quick basic whipped butter with it (and Shea Butter and coconut oil) and used it on my daughter – from head to toe. She declared that she would smell delicious all day! Of course spreadability was no longer an issue…

The cocoa butter I carry is export quality – y’all know I don’t play with standards – and I am happy to say it is quite affordable. I have not settled on a unit of measurement for final sale but 1kg comes to about N1,500. It will most probably be sold in smaller quantities though.

I have heard people say that Cocoa butter makes them dark. My question to them is – were you using just cocoa butter or cocoa butter mixed with other things? I am fair complexioned, have been using my whipped butters for about 2 weeks and haven’t noticed a change. Anyway, if you decide not to use it for your skin, by all means use it on your hair.

I won’t go into all the details about what Cocoa butter is all about in this post – a post dedicated to that will come soon.

Special thanks to Nat. Mane for putting the word out there!

To buy Cocoa Butter, please click here

Comments

• February 23, 2012

Thanks for sharing! I don’t find Shea butter hard at all. There are different grades (Grade A – Grade F) Grade A spreads easily. We get Shea butter from a fairtrade co-op in Burkina Faso and it is divine. I’ve got to try your cocoa butter!

• February 23, 2012

We sell Fair trade certified Shea butter this should help http://www.sheainstitute.com/index.php/testing-a-grading.html
        I’m a huge fan of DIY so I’l love to try your cocoa butter when I am home, it’s nice to see the natural hair community growing.

• February 24, 2012

Bee

Hi, I’ve been following your site for a whole now, I just moved to Nigeria, and I’m having trouble finding shea butter. Can you please tell me where to get some? I live in Lagos.

• February 28, 2016

Rarosue

Please, i want to order for cocoa butter. How do I go about it?

• February 25, 2017

Oluchi okolie

I need to the cocoa butter pls.. I live in owerri IMO state. How do I get it?

• February 23, 2012

I’m gonna order some soon 🙂

• February 29, 2012

chinenye

Hi. Have heard so much about cocoa butter. Its very gud on skin. Pls I want to buy. I need the 1kg. How can I get it?

• July 26, 2012

Beverly Gatewood

i would like to purchase cocoa butter. I am also interested in untoated palm kernal oil.

• August 13, 2017

Rosemary

i live in abuja how do i get d cocoa butter am interested tnx

• February 23, 2012

Shea butter also makes some people dark. It depends on one’s skin.
    Well done!

• February 27, 2012

Happy to help NN. I beg keep my own o.

• February 12, 2018

walida

Commentsp

please how can I get the pure cocoa butter from you I’m in kd

• February 14, 2018

Natural Nigerian Pass

We will be in touch, shortly. Alternatively, the link is in the post.

• February 23, 2012

Lumi

Please do you know the ‘native’ or yoruba name for cocoa butter?
    The last time I was in Nigeria, I was searching everywhere for it in the market, but the market women did not really understand what I wanted.
    I figured that if I had also asked them for shea butter and not ori, they would have reacted the same.
    In case I do not get any I’ll definitely order some from you the next time I’m in Lagos.

• February 26, 2012

Lumi

Thank you, at least that’s a step further. I might be in Nigeria in May. When I’m sure, I’ll pre-order some from you 🙂

• February 24, 2012

rachael

@Lumi…the yoruba name for shea butter is “ori”…hope that helps

• February 26, 2012

Lumi

Thanks 🙂
      I already knew that, because that’S the only thing the market women understood. But I was also looking for cocoa butter, but could not get any because they did not understand the English name and I did not know the Yoruba name.

• February 24, 2012

cocoa pods on thier own smells absolutely delicious! I can only assume the butter would smell just as delish! good job on adding an extra product, would love to know the results on hair and skin. We hear more about shea butter than we do on cocoa butter.

• February 24, 2012

omaka

please how can I buy the cocoa butter? I’m transitioning and I’m very interested in the benefits to my hair. thanks

• February 24, 2012

Hilda

Yay!i’ve been lookn 4 raw cocoa butter.wud lyk 2 buy 4rm u but how do i get it i stay in owerri.i also have many friends lookn 4 it.i use cocobutter cream on my kids but wud rada whip some myself with shea butter.help pls.

• February 24, 2012

Never used cocoa butter on either my skin or hair. I heard these “butters” clog our skin pores cos they’re too heavy and the only natural product good for the skin is jojoba oil.
    I’ll try it on my hair and hopefully it’ll work for me. Using only shea butter an coconut oil on my hair now.

• February 25, 2012

I use shea butter & love it. Just wondering if cocoa butter has an edge over shea butter.

• February 25, 2012

Congrats on this, I think it’s a great idea and will be contacting you soon for some.

• February 27, 2012

linda

Hello. Hope the raw cocoa butter wil b effective in clearing the dark spots on my legs. Will like to order. I stay in ojota lagos

• March 30, 2012

olayinka

i want to buy cocoa butter.whats the cost?

• May 5, 2012

anu

Pls I need to buy raw cocoa butter

• June 14, 2012

Please am a student of LASPOTECH final year student.I need ur help on how or where i can get a raw cocoa butter because that is wat my project is based on.jst email ur numba 2 me in 07039167208..or through facebook or odas.i wuld realy appreciate ur help cos am confuse

• July 30, 2012

Sayo

Pls how do i get it

• September 9, 2012

HK

Pls I’d like to get a natural cocoa butter, I’m based in abj….hw do I get it pls??

• September 21, 2012

Medina

Hi, i need to try this cocoa butter. I live in lagos island and i want to know to how to locate you. Thank you.

• October 8, 2012

Opeyemi

pls i’d like to know if ur cocoa butter is suitable for cooking purposes. i will also like to order some of ur products. how do i go about this?

• November 3, 2012

Chinasa

Pls I would like to know if cocoa butter clears pregnancy stretch marks cos mine is too much. I want to order as soon as possible. I live in lagos. Thank you.

• January 22, 2013

yasir Fauzziyah Temidayo

Have heard a lot about cocoa butter and I’ll like to try it out,but where and how can I get it?

• March 8, 2013

nelly

pls where can i get cocoa butter in lagos

• April 14, 2013

Monroe

Hi, good post on cocoa butter. As for me, i have very sensitive skin hence my choice of body and hair cosmetics are limited. But I’d like to try this cocoa butter. Please,do you know if I can get it in Agbor, Delta state? Thanks.

• April 15, 2013

Monroe

Pls can I have a phone number? I am yet to get a reply from the messages I sent to the link you gave me. Thanks

• July 29, 2013

Grace

NN please i need the cocoa butter ,just wondering if mixed with coconut oil and shea butter i will get a good result i started using just shea butter and i am loving my skin just in 1week.

• August 14, 2013

Vanessa

Hello, I just found your site while searching for where to buy Raw Cocoa Butter in Nigeria. I am not in Nigeria right now but my family is and I want someone to bring it over for me. Is there anyway I can place an order for 1kg to Abuja? Thanks in advance as I await your reply.

• September 9, 2013

roli

hi, i have been looking for cocoa butter. pls i will like to buy the cocoa butter in bulk and also some shea butter, how do i contact you?
    thanks

• February 15, 2014

Please I need to buy….how can I contact you??? I’m totally desperate!!!

• March 9, 2014

Onome

I would love to buy some cocoa butter ,plz kindly let me know how to make my order

• May 28, 2014

Ebele

I need how to buy from you, your prices will be ok if you can send them to me as I live in Abuja.

• August 16, 2014

Emmanuel Chinedu

Dear Sir/Madam,

Do you still have raw cocoa butter? How much is it and how would I get it this week?

Thanks!
    Emmanuel Chinedu

• August 16, 2014

Emmanuel Chinedu

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I need Raw Cocoa Butter to add unique aroma to my Food Drink. Do you still have? How much is it and how would I get it this week?

Thanks!
    Emmanuel Chinedu

• August 29, 2014

ezzy

Av bn searching for cocoa butter, pls how can i get it and how much do you sell?

• August 29, 2014

ezzy

Do you also have essential oil

• September 5, 2014

kemi

Hello, pls how much is your Coco Butter in Bulk I want to buy in Bulk to resell atleast 50kg? Pls get back to me as soon as possible. I also need your telephone number and where re u situated? What other natural products do u sell? I need jojoba oil, black castor oil etc. Waiting to hear from u asap. Kemi‎

• September 5, 2014

chy

pls how much is one kg of cocobutter n how can I get it am in lagos

• October 14, 2014

ogechi

please i need the cocoa butter, please can you send me an email on how i can get it.. thanks

• October 17, 2014

Joy

Hi. Please I know this is an old post but I would love to get me some cocoa butter. I saw you listed it as wholesale only. But can I get 1kg ? I also want to place orders for other things. Please let me know

• December 10, 2014

Ogbechie Okwudili Patience

Hi, jst stumbled into your site. I must tell you that I was so excited to hear you have organic cocoa butter. Pls I am interested. Can I get some plsssssss

• January 27, 2015

Nwanma

Goodmorning! But please can you direct me were i can get cocoa butter please am in Enugu

• May 23, 2015

ronke ajet

Pls I need 1 kg of cocoa butter,pls how can I get it from u,n is dat d only butter u sell.thanks fir your prompt response

• May 26, 2015

Jummai

Hello NN, have been trying to place an order trough the ahia market place, but can’t seem to get a kg of cocoa butter and can’t find mango butter on the site. I stay in abuja, is there any other opption? Pls advice am desperate. Your prompt responce would be appreciated. Thank you.

• May 29, 2015

Ugo

Hi, Do you still have cocoa butter for sale? I am interested…

• August 28, 2015

Thanks for the clarification. Please how do I get the ( unrefined)cocoa butter and how much will 1kg cost

• September 29, 2015

Kd

Pls I need organic cocoa butter. In Abuja how do I get it asap

• September 30, 2015

tosin

Pls I need the cocoa butter, I live in lagos and I hope the pay on delivery option is available.

• December 19, 2015

Idowu Owolabi-Merus

Where do i get cocoa butter in Nigeria?

• February 17, 2016

Betty

plz wot d difference btwn organic cocoa butter n d one u sell?

• February 17, 2016

Betty

plz wotz d difference btwn organic cocoa butter n d cocoa butter u sell?

• May 10, 2016

Veronica

hi, l love to buy coca butter and Shea butter can u pls kindly drop your address on my mail, thanks.

• June 19, 2016

PrettyMizQdot

Pls, some1 shud answer Betty’s question?
    Awesom post thou!

• June 30, 2016

PrettyMizQdot

Nd anybody no d yoruba name yet?

• July 5, 2016

mercy nikky mero

hi, im in abuja how do i buy the cocoa butter

• July 23, 2016

Juliet

Pls I wud like 2 know how much it costs for 1kg. Is it 1500N. I stay in Abuja. HW much wil it cost for the delivery and he many days will it take to get delivered. Also how is d freshness.

• August 14, 2016

jenny

Your Comment herepls i need d cocoa butter.please reply

• November 1, 2016

Keno odhegba

I would like to buy cocoa butter in Lagos how can I get in touch with you

• November 21, 2016

chioma

Your Comment here plz I need to get dis coco butter to handle some stretch marks

• December 20, 2016

hauwa

I would like to buy cocoa butter in Abuja. Where can I get one please and how can I get in touch?

• December 21, 2016

Augustine

I really want to that but I don’t know where to get it please can somebody help?

• December 28, 2016

ubay

Your Comment here
    Hi
    pls I need the virgin cocoa butter oil,how can I place an order.
    anticipating your reply

• December 28, 2016

ubay

Your Comment herei meant the cream(cocoa butter itself not oil)

• March 3, 2017

Cutest

I need it lyk now now dear.. 4 ma baking, am in Anambra state

• March 18, 2017

Kharis

I like in lagos how can the cocoa butter be delivered to me

• March 23, 2017

Funmi Oyetola

Kindly send me the product list
    Thanks

• September 15, 2017

Damaris

Your Comment pls can i use this cocoa butter for chocolate? if yes please how do i order because i don’t seem to be getting it right.

• September 27, 2017

Ada

In your article/write-up, you indicated that 1kg goes for 1500 but when I get to the page for buying, it’s price is 2500 for 100g. Please clarify. Thanks

• October 27, 2017

Joy Isaac

Hi, I am in need of edible cocoa butter.

• May 31, 2018

Resameokim Oyama

Cocoa butter doesn’t make you darker. It’s when you use it without sunscreen and walk about in the sun that it does. It’s kinda like frying. Oil and heat equals darkness.