As you probably know, I currently
- run this blog
- manage the NN (marketplace) Ahia, ( I respond to every single order myself as well as deal with procurement e.t.c.)
- answer questions sent to our info mailbox as well as the nn mailbox and firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox.
- co-organize meet-ups quarterly (sometimes in more than one location within Nigeria)
- manage the NN facebook page (where I post pretty much everyday)
- manage the NN twitter handle
I find that a few people are surprised to learn that I also work full time, I am a parent (naturally, that is full time), travel often and even have academic pursuits.
As you can see, I am juggling quite a bit. Things are suffering … orders have not been responded to on time, I don’t blog as much as I used to and so on.
The blog has taken off in a way I did not plan for in the beginning. I am beyond grateful for this but, I have decided that it is time to relinquish a few of my duties.
From now on, mails sent to orders will be processed by my very capable assistant “Nestor”. If you have any specific questions you need answered, please go ahead and send to email@example.com and I will respond.
I will end by thanking you all for taking this blog from what it was to what it is now. We are on this journey together.