The term ‘Natural Nigerian™’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We acknowledge all trademarks reproduced in this website. They are not the property of, or licensed to the operator.
- Please note that unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not denote endorsement of a responsibility of the content of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Nigeria.
We begin processing your order once we confirm payment into our accounts via PayStack or Bank Transfer. We like to move quick, so we process all your orders within 1 working day (we do not work or process orders during weekends or public holidays). Once your payment is confirmed, we will acknowledge receipt and in the same email, give you an estimate of when your order will arrive. Please note that this is an estimate only. We pass on the information we receive from our couriers, GIG and DHL. If there is any delay, this is usually beyond our control and has to do with the shipping service/couriers.
If you have chosen to ship via DHL, we will provide you with a tracking number. Unfortunately, for orders shipped using any other methods, we are unable to provide tracking information. If tracking is important to you, please choose DHL as your shipping option.
Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout after you put in your address.
International shipping is done via DHL only. DHL charges are by weight so charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout after you put in your address.
Delivery times for international shipping is typically 3-5 working days after it has been shipped.
Please note that depending on your country of delivery, you may have to pay import duties and taxes (including VAT) to customs when the package reaches the country. We do not charge you for that and do not pay that on your behalf. This will be your responsibility in totality.
Due to the nature of the our products, we do not accept returns. All sales are final.